August is around the corner, and with that comes the start of the school year. On the 1st of the month, many college students will start moving in to their home away from home.
A dorm room is often filled with a ton of stuff! Even in a fully furnished apartment, this list usually includes a few key items:
- A closet full of clothes
- A laptop or desktop computer, possibly both.
- Computer accessories, such as mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc.
- A television, sometimes equipped with a gaming system and other accessories
- Music and accessories such as a stereo or iPod and docking stationAnd students, no matter if you are a Gator, Seminole, Knight, or a local Bull, have an amazing school year. At Dennis Insurance Agency, we will be cheering you on!
- And these are just a few of the items a dorm room will have! (If you want some help packing, check out this list of dorm room essentials.) And parents, don’t forget to make sure that your children’s possessions are protected with a Florida renters insurance policy from your Florida insurance experts!